Just a note to my fellow Art Girls to say thank you for a fantastic trip. To my fellow Rats, thank you for your joie de vivre, your endless enthusiasm and curiosity, and for being such great travel companions. To my favorite Goat, I am forever in your debt for suggesting, "hey, why don't we go to Hong Kong." I don't think I would have made it there without you. To Tracy, Kristen, and Amy, thank you for the hospitality, shopping tips and wonderful company. The 5 action-packed, art-filled days and 6 nights of delicious meals (except for those chicken feet), cocktails, and adventure in Hong Kong were absolutely once in a lifetime. Now that my jet lag has worn off and the swelling in my legs as gone down, I just want to say Art Girls Rock!

For more info, check out the New York Times report from the HK Art Fair:
DAYYYYUUUMMM!!!! Hotties!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was SO MUCH FUN! I'm already looking forward to our next adventure. Maybe the Venice Biennale...
ReplyDeleteCan the boys come to Venice???
ReplyDelete